Sunday, February 14, 2010

~ My Doggie Love ~ Persona Concert in Bangkok Thailand 13 Feb 2010

Annyong Haseyo! Happy Lunar New Year! Happy Valentine's Day!

Remembered that i mentioned before that my doggie love together with his members will be holding their last stop of Persona Concert in BKK on 13 Feb?

Here it is, a fan vid focusing on my doggie love ♥김현중♥ :





Next up are the collection of solo performance of the other boys:

Baby Kim Hyung Jun (Hey G)
Center Kim Kyu Jong (Wuss Up)
Prince aka Bad Boy aka Curry Boy Heo Young Saeng (U r my Heaven & FIND)
~ My Mal Love ~ Sexy Charisma Park Jung Min ^.^ (If you cannot)...






***Please do not re-upload to other online media***

The boys had done well again for this concert! *claps*claps*

Let's look forward to their wrap up Encore Concert in Seoul on 27th and 28th February 2010..

*sob*sob* wish i can join them in the fun..

No comments: