Monday, February 1, 2010

01 February 2010 ~ My First Blog Post on Blogger since Multiply account 2007...

February 2010.. A month filled with warm and love..

I love this particular month in a year..
yes, cos there's only 28 days or the most 29 days.. meaning, yay, paycheck comes faster.. keke..
yes, cos Valentine's Day falls on this month..
yes, cos CNY 2010 falls on this month too..

Jan 2010 is not a really good month to me.. hopes all the bad luck and evil thingys stays away from me and my love ones..

~My Doggie Love~
together with his SS501 members, they will be having their last stop for their 1st Persona Asia Tour Concert in Bangkok, Thailand on 13 Feb 2010, yes, CNY eve (*cries*)..
their Persona encore concert will be held on 27 and 28 Feb 2010..
a busy and tiring month for the boys..

~My Doggie Love~ Words for my love - Fighting!!!
you've fell hard but i believed you can stand up strongly again..
you are a strong man and i believe in you.. *hugs*

Feb 2010 is a great month for me to see the new year in a different aspect!

Let's look forward to more happy and good fortunes together..

1 comment:

Fifi said...

恭喜老爷!贺喜夫人!