Sunday, September 4, 2011

NHJ 황혜군's thoughts... Restaurant reviews and others

have been busy with i also don't know what recently that i realised i have not been doing restaurant reviews for quite a while
this is despite the fact that i had been eating and eating soooooo frequently -_-

anyway, might do one or so soon if i have the time later in the month

just for record, Sept is gonna be a fun and enjoyable month for me ^^
will be going to JB, Batam and KL soon

though these are nearby places but i'm still so glad that i can have some breaks away from work

work had been piling me up recently
i don't feel good but 人就是泛贱,为了钱,也只好咬着牙的给它撑过去
there are too frequent a time recently that i felt that i might break down anytime in office
all the pressure within is jinjja stressing me out
i need some breakthrough

Opportunity is what i am seeking now
Change of line at my age is seriously risky and not easy
giving it 3 more months, if that side is still hesitating on engaging foreigners, then i will give up the idea of pursuing an career there

the longer it takes them to decide, the lesser the strength i have in myself to start afresh there
艰难的那步 一直在刚要踏出的那一刻收回 只会让我越来越没信心 嗨~~


oh, the other day when i took a cab, the cabby uncle said something to me that gave me a big fright and i'm still bothered by it now
“你有空记得要去教堂走走”x don't 3 or 4 times
“因为耶稣要来了”

wao lao! creeps me up!
what does this means?
so scary can!!! >.<

please, all bad stuffs stay away from me ok!!!


eh.. don't know what to continue
shall end here. ..1..



.


No comments: