Sunday, June 20, 2010

NHJ 황혜군's thoughts... Sleep... I need to sleep

credit:johnNPG@youtube



Yes, i'm going to sleep to my heart content tonight to make up for the lack of sleep for the pass few days / weeks


my fav lullaby (from my childhood friends ~ The Smurfs ^^):

Try to sleep now, close your eyes

Soon the birds will stop singing

Twinkling stars, are shining bright

They'll be watching you all night


All the things, you enjoy

On this beautiful day

All your friends, all your toys

will be waiting for you to play


Mr Sandman, he'll bring you dreams

As soon as the lights are out

And tomorrow you must tell me

what those dreams were all about


Try to sleep now, close your eyes

Try to think of tomorrow

All those stars wish you good night

So I'm switching off the light


One more hug, one more smile

Kiss you once, kiss you twice

I'll be here for a while

Try to sleep now and close your eyes Goodnight!



♥♥♥ 안녕히 주무세요 ♥ ♥♥

No comments: